Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bullets by Rebecca & Fiona

Dear Poptastic Readers,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I'll be featuring some "lovely" new music next week. But for today, I thought it would be nice to feature another song from my latest obsession of Swedish DJ dance/pop duo Rebecca & Fiona. Today's song is "Bullets."



The song was originally released in Sweden in 2011, and it was released in the US last summer. However, I didn't know about it. How sad is that? So this song has been on constant rotation for me this summer.


The video is quite cute. It quite reminds me of stuff that my friend Jennifer and I would do in our 20s. Although I'm not sure we ever stole a bike or smoked in a bathtub together. But we certainly did everything else, especially walking around in platform tennis shoes.

Jen and Davearama in the late 90s.

"Bullets" is available on iTunes, as well as their fabulous debut album, "I Love You, Man."

While you're there, you might as well pick up their 2013 singles "Taken Over" and "Union."

All three singles have remixes on iTunes and even instrumentals. I'm going to mix the instrumental version of "Bullets" with Annikafiore's "Love 2 Live" when I get a chance.

Happy Weekend!
—Davearama

P.S. Enjoy this other pic of Jennifer and me from the late 90s.












No comments:

Post a Comment