Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Help Alice D make her next video

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Alice D has a new single coming out this summer called "I Don't Owe You" and she is making a video for the song, but she needs some help in the expense department. Let's face it, for independent artists, these things cost a lot of money.


That's where you can help. There is a GoFundMe page to help Alice D pay for her video. If you don't know who Alice D is, check out our interview with her. And her songs "Moving On" and "Only You" have both done well on our year-end countdowns ...

Check out what Alice has to say ...


My name is Alice(D). I am a singer/ songwriter from London. I have been singing & writing songs since the age of 11, as music has always been my passion. 



Since taking music seriously just over 3 years ago, my style has progressed through the years. Originally writing & featuring on dance/house tracks, my latest EP (due out this year) has adopted a more atmospheric RnB tone, covering dark subject matters that I believe showcase my lyrical ability. 

One of the tracks on this EP is called 'I Don't Owe You.' This song tells the story of a broken down relationship, suspicions of infidelity, & the constant backwards & forwards of a toxic partnership. 



However, the woman remains strong & gains back control, leaving the man with the simple statement: 'I Don't Owe You.' 

I have chosen to make a music video for this track as I created this song & the music from scratch in the studio with the producer Eddie Jenkins. I feel it is very fitting to the sound I want to create from now on & believe it has a powerful message to tell. My friends & I could create something visually amazing.


Having your support would be incredible as music & the arts is my passion & benefits us all. Getting yourself noticed within the music industry is tough, especially without management/ funding. 


Creating a beautiful & unique debut music video, could be that extra step in the right direction for myself as an artist. Having such a fantastic & skilled team on board will also make all the difference, & I'm sure we will produce a brilliant end result. 

Even the smallest of donations would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Alice + all the team! x


So if you can, please help Alice D by clicking here. If you can't help financially, please share on social media.

Cheers then,
—Davearama

P.S. Like Alice's Facebook page here, and follow her on Twitter. You can get the Alice EP on iTunes, otherwise, check out her SoundCloud page. Don't forget to like Poptastic Confessions Facebook page and follow Davearama on Twitter.

Please share and retweet our posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment