Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Aldrig Aldrig by Andreas Lundstedt

Andreas Lundstedt, the lead singer of Alcazar, has a new solo song out. The song is in Swedish. I think the song is OK, not fantastic, but not bad either.



"Aldrig Aldrig" means "Never Never". I'm hoping there will be an English version soon. Having said that, I don't mind the Swedish song. I think it is nice. The strings remind me of Alcazar's song "Headlines."

Andreas has released solo singles before. There were a few before he was in Alcazar, but they were so-so: "Driver Dagg Faller Regn", "Hey Ya, Hey Ya", and "Jag Saknar Dig, Jag Saknar Dig." In 2006, there was "Love Gun", "Night Fever" and "Dollar Queen." And in 2007, there was "Move." However, none of those singles had an official video. See it here ...


And his Melodifestivalen performance is here ...



While I like the new song ... it makes me long for Alcazar's return.

No comments:

Post a Comment