Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Thursday, May 7, 2020

I Don't Wanna by Pet Shop Boys

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Pet Shop Boys have a new single out called "I Don't Wanna" and it is from their latest album Hotspot. We are still loving their previous single "Monkey Business."




"I Don't Wanna" tells the story of a shy boy who would rather stay at home instead of going out dancing. Check out the lyric video ...



"I Don't Wanna" was written by Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys). It was produced by Stuart Price. We've added it to our 2020 Poptastic Confessions Playlist on Spotify. You'll also hear both "Monkey Business" and "Burning The Heather" there. Enjoy!~




Cheers then,
—Davearama

P.S. Please follow Pet Shop Boys and Poptastic Confessions on social media!


Pet Shop Boys

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Poptastic Confessions

Please like and share our links so that more people hear and buy the music!



1 comment:

  1. well, the good news and the bad news both is, it is classic PSB. It's the sound I fell in love with. Problem is, it sounds too familiar. And lyrically, it's SO lazy. It could have been written by a 10 year old (and it seems aimed at 14 year-olds.) The music feels comfortable in a throw-back sort of way. I might add it to a playlist, to have it, but usually skip it. Basically, I would expect more of PSB in 2020.

    ReplyDelete