Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Monday, March 29, 2021

Wear It Like A Crown by Sarah Harding

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding released a solo track last week called "Wear It Like A Crown." The week before last we featured Sarah's new book called Hear Me Out, which is also the name of a Girls Aloud song that she wrote.




Here is what Sarah had to say about the release of "Wear It Like A Crown": So, while I was searching through my laptop for old photos to include in the book I actually came across a song I'd recorded about ten years ago. I've always really loved it, and it made me feel a bit sad that no one ever got to hear it. I mentioned this to my team and they said we could release it, and I thought 'why the hell not?' Check out the lyric video ...


"Wear It Like A Crown" was written by Gavin Ragnar Brynmor Jones, Marlene Louise Strand, and Robert Soren Habolin (who also produced the track. It is available on digital outlets everywhere. Buy your copy today! We've added the song to our 2021 Poptastic Confessions Playlist on Spotify. Enjoy!


Cheers then,

—Davearama

 

P.S. Please follow Sarah and Poptastic Confessions on social media …


Sarah Harding
Facebook
Instagram

Twitter


Poptastic Confessions
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Poptastic Confessions 9th Anniversary

Please like and share our links so that more people hear and buy the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment