Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eric Saade's Hotter Than Fire

Another new song out is this year is "Hotter Than Fire" by Swedish singer Eric Saade featuring Dev. And thanks to the mutual shout out in the beginning of the song, I now know how to pronounce "Saade."






You might remember that Eric's song "Hearts In The Air" came in at #18 in my favourite songs of 2011. If you're young and hip, I'm sure you know who Dev is. If not, look her up on Wikipedia. Don't worry, I had to look her up! ~:-)


The video is cute. Eric dances around an abandoned house and it looks like it is done in all one take, even doing some gravity-defying moves. Dev isn't there, but she appears on some really old TVs.






I really like this song. I hope it can last the whole year and make my Top 20 of 2012. However, December is a long way off. We'll see ...


Eric Saade has some songs on US iTunes, but not this one. You can get it on mp3va.com with a prepaid account.

No comments:

Post a Comment