Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Saturday, October 13, 2012

4ever by Whigfield

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Ever since I got back from vacation, I've been busy, busy, busy! 


There is a fabulous new song that my friend Rao introduced me to. The song is called "4ever" by Whigfield.





Who is Whigfield? Well, she is Danish singer Sannie Carlson who uses the name Whigfield as her stage name. Her biggest hit was her debut single in 1994 called "Saturday Night." It was a massive worldwide hit going to #1 in the UK, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Switzerland. In the US, it mostly a big club hit. You can watch the video here.


Sannie has also recorded music using the name Naan. And in 2005 there was a big club hit called "Feel Alive" by the Benassi Bros. featuring Naan. You can hear the song here.


Whigfield's latest song "4ever" a glorious pop song that makes you happy and it  is a lovely sing-a-long song, too! The video is super cute, too! Check it out.






"4ever" by Whigfield is available for download on iTunes. Don't delay, buy it today!




4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great, Dave? I got the album on iTunes and I loved it! 8 amazing tracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will buy the album soon! Thank you, Rao!

      Delete
  2. thank you...I had no idea she was still singing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! A POPtastic Confessions success story!

      Delete