Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Friday, June 28, 2013

Taken Over by Rebecca & Fiona

Dear Poptastic Readers,

It seems I can't get enough of the Swedish DJ/dance pop duo Rebecca & Fiona! And to make matters worse, they were just in San Francisco last week and I completely missed it! Whoops!


A new promo shot from their Facebook page.

In May, I featured their new song "Union", which I still think is FABulous! But the more I listen to them, the more I like them. And feel I ought to feature their song from earlier this year called "Taken Over."




"Taken Over" is a bit relentless. Perhaps that is what I like about it. The pounding of the keyboards and what sounds like a motorcycle in the background plus the atmospheric synths make for an incredibly awesome song. Plus the melody is quite nice.

The song features Swedish DJ/Producer Style of Eye (aka Linus Eklöw), however he isn't in the video (that I can tell). Speaking of the video, it's quite odd. What a storyline! Oh my!



If you haven't already, head over to iTunes and purchase "Taken Over" and "Union." You won't be sorry! And then you might want to pick up their debut album "I Love You, Man", which features the amazing singles "Bullets" and "Jane Doe."

Cheers then,
—Davearama

No comments:

Post a Comment