Welcome to Part 4 of our Top 100 countdown of our favourite Girl Groups and Girl Bands from around the world. Today we will list #21-40. Yesterday, we listed #41-60, and on Tuesday #61-80, and on #81-100 on Monday.
Special thanks to Raoni, Nick, Ally, Jason, Ted, Denny, Norm, Craig, Anthony, JT, Jef, Nico, Pascal, Mike, and Arturo.
Top 40 right here!
40. Shampoo: This UK duo is best known for their song "Trouble." It is worth mentioning that their 1995 album (and song) was called "Girl Power" ... and that was before the Spice Girls came along!
39. Solid HarmoniE: This British group had some moderate success with songs like "I'll Be There For You" and "I Want You To Want Me" in the late 90s.
38. The Honeyz: This group from the UK had hits in the late 90s like "Finally Found", "End Of The Line", and "Love Of A Lifetime."
35. Pussycat Dolls: This American group had massive hit with "Don't Cha" in 2005. Other hits included "Stickwitu" and "Buttons." Although a group, it seemed like a vehicle for main vocalist Nicole Scherzinger to launch her solo career.
32. Vanity 6/Apollonia 6: Both are the same group with different lead singers created by Prince. Vanity 6 are know for their songs "He's So Dull", "Nasty Girl" and "Drive Me Wild" in 1982. Sadly, the lead singer died early this year. In 1984, they got a new lead singer, changed names and were featured in Prince's movie Purple Rain. They had two singles called "Blue Limousine" and "Sex Shooter" in 1984.
31. Icona Pop: This Swedish duo had a huge smash with "I Don't Care" in 2012. But they had equally great songs in 2013 with "Girlfriend" and "All Night." Last year, they had a single called "Emergency." Their latest single is "Someone Who Can Dance."