Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Sunday, December 3, 2017

I Love You But I'm Lost by Tears For Fears

Dear Poptastic Readers,

We saw this last month, but forgot about it! Whoopsie! Tears For Fears have a new song out called "I Love You But I'm Lost."



If you just asked yourself, "Who is Tears For Fears?" Well, you have some learning to do. They were big in the 80s as they say and they are best known for their hits "Everybody Wants To Rule The World", "Shout", and "Head Over Heels." However, you should also check out "Mad World", "Change", "Sowing The Seeds Of Love", "Woman In Chains", and "Break It Down Again." Their first two albums were AMAZING: The Hurting (1983) and Songs From The Big Chair (1985).



"I Love You But I'm Lost" is one of two new songs on the band's latest greatest hits collection called Rule The World: The Greatest Hits. Have a listen here ...



The album is available on digital outlets everywhere. And we've added "I Love You But I'm Lost" to our 2017 Poptastic Confessions Playlist on Spotify.


Cheers then,
—Sausi

P.S. Be sure to like Tears For Fears official Facebook page and follow them on TwitterAnd while you are at it, be sure to like Poptastic Confessions Facebook page and follow Sausi O'Sullivan on Twitter.

Please share and retweet our posts so that more people might enjoy the music!








No comments:

Post a Comment