Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Friday, July 12, 2024

My Oh My by Kylie Minogue featuring Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Kylie Minogue has just released a new song called "My Oh My" with Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo. You might remember that Kylie and Tove have worked together before on Tove's 2019 song "Really Don't Like You."


"My Oh My" has Kylie taking the first verse, Bebe the second verse, and Tove on the last verse. The chorus has lots of "La la la la" parts. They all say their name and their astrological sign in their verses, and it reminds of "Song For A Future Generation" by The B-52s. We've added the official audio to our 2024 Poptastic Confessions YouTube Playlist.


"My Oh My" was written by Ina Wroldsen, Steve Mac, and Tove Lo. It was produced by Steve Mac. It is available on digital outlets everywhere. Buy your copy today! Listen to it on our 2024 Poptastic Confessions Playlist on Spotify ...




Things we do for love,

—Sausi O'Sullivan

P.S. Please follow Kylie, Bebe, Tove, and Poptastic Confessions on social media …


Kylie Minogue
Facebook 
Instagram

Bebe Rexha


Poptastic Confessions

Please like and share our links so that more people hear and buy the music!

See our Top Songs of past years here ...

2023202220212020201920182017201620152014201320122011, and 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment