Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Revisiting 2011

Dear Poptastic Readers,


As most of you know by now that I do a little countdown of my favorite songs of the year. I've been doing this since I was a teenager! It all started when I would listen to the year-end countdown of the most popular songs. The top songs were almost always never my favourites. So, I made up my own list.

Sometimes I change the order around after a couple of months because looking back on things brings clarity. My list for 2012 is almost ready. Maybe I'll get the order right this year. Who knows?

You can check out my Top 20 of 2010. And this post will revisit my Top 20 of 2011. If you click on the song title, it will take you to the blog entry where I wrote about the song and what it means to me. You can usually watch the video there, if there was one.

Here is my slightly revised Top 20 list of my favorite songs of 2011. Enjoy!~

Bonus 21. "Oh My God" by Le Kid.




#20. "Starlight" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor.




#19. "Hearts In The Air" by Eric Saade featuring J-Son.




#18. "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn.





#16. "Think About It" by Melanie C.




#15. "Born This Way" by Lady GaGa.




#14. "DJ (I Could Be Dancing)" by Alphabeat.




#13. "Beat Of My Drum" by Nicola Roberts.




#12. "Party In My Head" by September.




#11. "We Are The Drums" by Le Kid.




#10. "Boo Shuffle" by The Pipettes.




#9. "All Fired Up" by The Saturdays.




#8. "Don't Try To Steal My Limelight" by Miss Inga featuring Dominika Peczynski & La Camilla.




#7. "Freedom" by Sugababes.




#6. "Love 2 Live" by Annikafiore.




#5. "Me And My Microphone" by September.




#4. "Never Let Me Go" by The Human League.




#3. "America" by Le Kid.




#2. "Feel 4 U" by Dream Beats featuring Alcazar.




#1. "Don't Wanna C U 2nite" by Annikafiore.



And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed looking back to last year. And this year's list will start with the next post. Thank you for visiting and sharing Poptastic Confessions!

Cheers then,
—Davearama




No comments:

Post a Comment