Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#20 in my favourite songs of 2012

#20 in my favourite songs of 2012 is "Imagine" by Tone Damli featuring Eric Saade. You can click on the name of the song to see when I first wrote about the song back in July.




Eric Saade is a Swedish singer. Last year, his song "Hearts In The Air" came in at #19 in my Top 20 countdown. Tone Damli is a Norwegian singer who runner up in Norway's Idol in 2005. She has a pretty successful career in Norway.

The duet is sugary sweet and I love it. The video is very nice well because both singers might as well me models as they are very beautiful.


A great song! Enjoy!~

You're in luck! "Imagine" is available on iTunes everywhere!

See the bonus song #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment