Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

#13 in my favourite songs of 2012

#13 in my favourite songs of 2012 is "Superficial" by Le Kid and Mi Lajki. If you click on the song title, you can see what I wrote about the song back in March.



Apparently the music was done by Mi Lajki and Le Kid provided the lyrics, melody and vocals. It is bit darker than any of Le Kid's stuff. It had a booming bass. It's not quite a ballad, but not a dance track either. Yet, calling it mid-tempo doesn't seem right. But perhaps it is.

Unfortunately, I found out when I interviewed Felix from Le Kid that he doesn't like the song. Ut-oh. But as a fan of Le Kid, I think they can do no wrong. So naturally, I love it.

A very short video was made for it, but only the singers Johanna and Helena are featured in it. It is not the full song. 




You can hear the full song on SoundCloud. 




Sadly, the song was not commercially available. I debated including it on my list for that reason. But the song has been a favourite of mine this year. So here it is. Enjoy!~

See #14 in the countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment