Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Thursday, December 20, 2012

#18 in my favourite songs of 2012

#18 in my favourite songs of 2012 is "Vacation" by Alphabeat. Click on the song title to see when I first wrote about the song.



Alphabeat is a group from Denmark who have a large UK fan base. No, this is not a remake of The Go-Go's classic. This is a very fast and fabulous song that goes by too quickly as it comes in under 3 minutes. Although any longer and your head might explode. So perhaps it is perfect as is. I think it might be the best song on their latest album "Express Non-Stop." There was a second single called "Love Sea" ... I liked it, but I didn't love it as much as "Vacation."

The video for the song is super cute. And I think they did a great job with it. Who doesn't love dancing flight attendants? Everyone does! Alphabeat must be the happiest band on the planet! Well, for now. Enjoy!~




Alphabeat's music is available on iTunes.

See #19 in the countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment