Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#12 in my favourite songs of 2012

#12 in my favourite songs of 2012 is "Turn Up The Radio" by Madonna.



This uplifting song was the third single from her album MDNA. When I first heard the album, I knew this would be a single. As I reviewed the album, I mentioned that it made me happy listening to it. And Madonna's lyrics really hit it home with me …

"When the world starts to get you down … Turn up the radio." Or in my case, turn up your music on your iPhone!

I will admit, the chorus is a bit simple. But it's a great song. And the video is a hoot. Madonna looks amazing. Enjoy!~



"Turn Up The Radio" is available on iTunes, Amazon and just about anywhere.

See #13 in my countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment