Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Light Up The World by Steps

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Remember when I blogged about the return of British pop group Steps back in November of last year? No? Well, read about them here.


Earlier this year, Steps had a successful comeback tour in the UK. And now they have a released a new single called "Light Up The World."





The song is a ballad. And I think it is nice. I'm not crazy about it as I must admit, ballads are not my thing. I prefer a disco beat. Having said that, I can appreciate this. Perhaps you will, too.


The single also is on a new Christmas album also called Light Up The World. The album contains some other classic songs. The group didn't make a video, however the was a lyric video made. However, they have performed the song on TV. You can watch it here ...






Hopefully, Steps will return in 2013 with an album of all new material. And hopefully their singles will be a bit more upbeat.


Love, Truth & Honesty,

—Sausi O'Sullivan

P.S. "Light Of The World" is not available on US iTunes. However, it available on mp3va.com with prepaid account.



No comments:

Post a Comment