Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Thursday, December 20, 2012

#19 of 2012

#19 in Poptastic Confessions Top Songs of 2012 is "Give Me All Your Luvin'" by Madonna featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. Click on the title to see when we first featured the song.



This was the first official single from Madonna's album MDNA. You can read my review of the album by clicking on the album title. Technically, the song "Masterpiece" was released as a radio-only single first, but that was really for the movie that Madonna directed called W.E.

"Give Me All Your Luvin'" is a delightful track that will bring out the cheerleader in you. It's a fun pop song! It took me awhile to track down the "clean radio version" that edits out M.I.A.'s use of the word "shit" not once but twice. Perhaps if we had found a version without M.I.A.'s rap, the song might have been higher on my chart.

We still adore the video with its football and cheerleader theme — quite clever! It definitely was a favorite video of the year.





Madonna's music is available everywhere.


See the rest of our countdown here ...





See Poptastic Confessions Top Songs by year ...


2011 and 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment