Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#12 of 2011

#12 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "Big" by Sneaky Sound System.


When my friend Maarten, who runs the wonderful Popsessed website, posted a video from a group called Sneaky Sound System to his Facebook page, I went bonkers. The song was "Big" and indeed it was very big. Well, I spent the next hour on YouTube watching videos from Sneaky Sound System. And, well ... I'm hooked! Just watch and listen to this gorgeous, poptastic soaring melody ...



Sneaky Sound System's music is available on everywhere.

See the rest of the countdown here ...


13. "Beat Of My Drum" by Nicola Roberts


14. "Bullets" by Rebecca & Fiona



15. "Notorious" by The Saturdays




16. "Think About It" by Melanie C




18. "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn


19. "Party In My Head" by September



20. "Jane Doe" by Rebecca & Fiona


 Bonus: #21 "Starlight" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor



See our Top Songs of 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment