Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Saturday, December 31, 2011

#2 in Davearama's Top 20 of 2011

#2 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "Feel 4 U" by Dream Beats featuring Alcazar. As you'll remember, Alcazar (version 3.0) came in at #9 last year with "Headlines." In 2009, they hit my chart in the #2 and #3 position with "Burning" and "Stay The Night." And in 2008, they made #1 with their comeback single "We Keep On Rockin'" and #6 with "Inhibitions."



What about Dream Beats? Well, Dream Beats is a Swedish production team made up of Felix and Märta of Le Kid as well as Anders Hansson. The three of them have worked with Alcazar on their last album. This is their first single as Dream Beats. This song is crazy busy with 70s references, and it even name-drops the title of Alcazar's last album "Disco Defenders."

I must admit, I'm not crazy about the video. I could do without the woman tripping out. That part completely freaks me out. I'm not crazy about Tess and Lina's beehive hairdos either. They are OK, but it really doesn't show off their beauty.




Sadly, this song isn't on US iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment