Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Thursday, December 29, 2011

#9 of 2011

#9 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "All Fired Up" by The Saturdays. This British girl group has been "on my radar" for some time now. I've liked them since they debuted in 2008. 







In 2008, their debut single "If This Is Love" made my Top 20 list at #15. Their 2009 song "Work"  was on my list at #9. And "Higher" went to #13 on my 2010 list. Check the videos out by clicking the title.

"All Fired Up" was the second single from their new album On Your Radar. This track is very dance-oriented and I love it. It's a bit trance and a bit pop. It has an on-the-edge feel about it.



It isn't available on iTunes in the US, but you can get it on mp3va.com with a prepaid account.

See the rest of the countdown here ...


10. "Boo Shuffle" by The Pipettes


11. "We Are The Drums" by Le Kid


12. "Big" by Sneaky Sound System




13. "Beat Of My Drum" by Nicola Roberts


14. "Bullets" by Rebecca & Fiona



15. "Notorious" by The Saturdays




16. "Think About It" by Melanie C




18. "Call Your Girlfriend" by Robyn


19. "Party In My Head" by September



20. "Jane Doe" by Rebecca & Fiona


 Bonus: #21 "Starlight" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor



See our Top Songs of 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment