Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Follow by Email

Monday, December 26, 2011

#19 in Davearama's Top 20 of 2011


#19 in my favourite songs of 2011 is "Hearts In The Air" by 
Eric Saade featuring J-Son. Who? Eric is a Swedish singer. 
I've liked some of his songs like "Manboy" but I wasn't crazy 
about his song "Popular" at all.



When I first heard this song, I wasn't sure that I liked it. 
However, I bought it and the song and put it in my iPod. 
There it went on heavy rotation and it quickly became our 
youngest son's favourite song. He is so cute singing it. And 
honestly, hearing my son singing it probably made me like 
the song more than I did. The video is a teenage dream! Ha!




Eric Saade has some songs on US iTunes, but not this one. 
You can get it on mp3va.com with a prepaid account.

No comments:

Post a Comment