Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Monday, December 8, 2014

Real For You EP by Joey McCrilley featuring Alice D

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Today is the day I start the Top 40 Countdown of my favourite songs of 2014. But before I get to that, here is that last new music entry of the year! Alice Dallin-Walker (click on her name for her interview with Poptastic Confessions) is now going by the name of Alice D. Well, Alice D has some new songs out today with Joey McCrilley and you are going to want to stop what you're doing and head over to iTunes now to download the EP.

Real For You EP

The EP has three songs and Alice D sings on two of the tracks. The music style is house. And it will having you grooving in no time. The two songs that Alice sings on are called "Sweet Embrace" and "Real For You."Alice's beautiful voice really brings the tracks to life.

Alice D

Since the EP was just released today, it will be too late to make my Top 40 list of this year. So I'll go ahead and add both songs to my 2015 playlist. Now you might want to watch my Top 40 to see if either of Alice's songs from earlier this year made my Top 40.

The "Real For You" EP is available on iTunes now. Don't delay! Buy it today! Just in time for the holidays!

Cheers then,
—Davearama

No comments:

Post a Comment