Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Girl Gone Wild by Madonna

About two weeks ago, Madonna released her second single from her M.D.N.A. album on iTunes. The song is called "Girl Gone Wild" and it is brilliant.


It's a provocative single cover, but you must admit, Madonna is in great shape and looks fabulous!

I've been waiting for the video to post it here. I love the song, and I like it much more than her previous single "Give Me All Your Luvin'". However, I prefer the video to "Give Me All Your Lovin'" over the new video. Having said that, the video "Girl Gone Wild" has some great moments, especially the dance routines with Madonna and her male dancers, in high heels no less! The video also pays homage to previous Madonna videos ... "Vogue", "Erotica", "Justify My Love" and "Human Nature."





Madonna's new album is released next week! HOORAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the music video for "Gimme All Your Lovin'" better, too. I've only heard "Girl Gone Wild" a couple of times, and it hasn't made a huge impression on me yet. Maybe that will change when I download the album on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also seems to pay tribute to Lady Gaga's "Alejandro," which paid tribute to Madonna's "Express Yourself..."

    ReplyDelete