Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Monday, July 23, 2012

Winner by Pet Shop Boys

LOVE,  Love, love the Pet Shop Boys!

And they are out with a new song called "Winner." I actually downloaded it from iTunes a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to wait to write about it here until the video came out.


At first listen, I liked the song. It didn't have me jumping up and down wanting to hear it again, but I did like it. It's a mid-tempo uplifting song that is quite nice. It definitely comes at the right time as the summer Olympic Games are about to start in the UK.

However, today the video dropped and it is about a Trans Rollergirl fitting in with London Rollergirl's team. It's very uplifting and reminder to us all that love is all around. Watching the video made me like the song a bit more. I'm hoping for some bouncy remixes!

Check it out ...



"Winner" by the Pet Shop Boys is available on iTunes. Please support the artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment