Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Good Lovin by Alcazar

Dear Poptastic Readers,

The Swedish group Alcazar are back with a new trance-pop single. If you don't know who they are, click on their name for history lesson I did a couple of years ago. 



The new song called "Good Lovin." Yes, that's right: No g at the end of Lovin. Not even an apostrophe where the g should be. I suppose we can overlook this glaring mistake since the song actually pretty good. I think I might prefer it to their previous single "Blame It On The Disco." Click on the title to see what I wrote about that song earlier this year. 




The first few times I listened to "Good Lovin" ... I wondered if Tess was even singing on the song. But after further listening, I have determined that Tess is indeed singing, she is singing the verses with Andreas. Lina is shining bright on this track as she is singing solo at the beginning of the chorus. She is a great singer, and it is nice to hear her take the lead, so to speak. There currently is no video. Update: Here is a nice live performance.



"Good Lovin" is currently only available in Sweden on iTunes and Spotify. And there are even some nice remixes from SoundFactory, Around The Globe, Nasti & Clarks, and an extended remix. Here those remixes on YouTube, thanks to Thomas Daly yet again!

If you're not in Sweden, stay tuned. If I find a legal way to buy it, I'll let you know.

Cheers then,
—Davearama


No comments:

Post a Comment