Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Friday, January 11, 2013

"What About Us" by The Saturdays


Happy January!

Today, the new video (see below) from The Saturdays debuted! Hooray! The video is for the song "What About Us." And it is directly aimed at the American market. So if you live in America, head over to iTunes now and download the song.



And if you are into dance remixes, you are in luck! There is a wonderful remix package for this song! Remixers are 2nd Adventure, The Buzz Junkies, Guy Scheiman and Seamus Haji. There are even radio edits of the mixes. I always like that!

The Saturdays have a reality show debuting on E! on January 20. It will be called "Chasing The Saturdays", as will a new EP for America. But I think it will have songs already released in the UK.



In case you didn't know, The Saturdays are from the UK. They've had 13 hit singles and 4 albums. Read more about them here.

You can see The Saturdays on some upcoming US TV shows. Earlier this week, the group was interviewed on Chelsea Lately. Tonight, they will be on Fashion Police on E!

On Monday, January 14, The Saturdays will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I guess I will have to watch. Because I haven't watched since Conan O'Brien was let go. 

On a related note, The Saturdays will also be on the Today Show on Wednesday, January 16. I used to watch the Today Show for 15 years. But last year when they so rudely fired the wonderful Ann Curry, I switched to Good Morning America and I haven't looked back. Ugh, I guess I can watch it for The Saturdays.

Remember, help support The Saturdays making it in the US by legally downloading the song. This is the fist girl group from the UK to come over since the Spice Girls!

Enjoy the video! So far, it is my favourite new song of 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment