Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

One Way Glass by Innerspace Orchestra

Dear Poptastic Readers,

I was thinking of The Pipettes recently (as I often do) and I wondered what former Pipettes singer Rose was up to. So I found her official Facebook page and saw that she is part of a new music trio called Innerspace Orchestra and they have a fantastic new song called "One Way Glass."


Innerspace Orchestra: Cathy Lucas, Tom Furse and Rose Elinor Dougall.

"One Way Glass" is a lovely song with a beautiful melody with Rose providing some effortlessly cool vocals over the amazing synth-heavy music with (sounds like) live drums. Just have a listen and look at the video ...




I'm so happy that I looked her up. I've always seemed to have missed Rose's solo music in the past. Hopefully now that I have liked her official Facebook page, I will keep up to date on her recordings.

"One Way Glass" by Innerspace Orchestra is available on digital outlets. Don't delay, buy your copy today!

Cheers then,
—Davearama

P.S. You can also like Innerspace Orchestra's official Facebook page.

P.S.S. The Pipettes debut album with Rose is now 10 years old! If you don't know The Pipettes, then read Poptastic Confessions history and interview with singer Ani here.


The Pipettes (2005-2008) were Rose, Gwenno and Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment