Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

World On Fire and On Our Way by The Royal Concept

Dear Poptastic Readers,

I've been listening to a song now for a few weeks and I've been waiting to write about it because the version I love of it isn't on iTunes, although the regular version that I like is on iTunes. Confused? Sorry. The song is called "World On Fire" and it is by a Swedish group called The Royal Concept.




The single was released earlier this year, and I'll admit, the original version that is on iTunes is pretty good. My only problem with the song is that it drops the "F bomb" twice, and it has a middle 8 part that about cigarettes in coffee shops. Both of those things, I could do without. Especially when listening to the song with kids around.


The Royal Concept is Filip, Magnus, Povel and David

Luckily, there is a remix that features Rebecca & Fiona singing on it. And the remix makes a great song extraordinary. And there is a fab video for the remix. Here it is.



Isn't it fab? Unfortunately, this mix isn't available on iTunes. Booooo! And the "F bomb" is still dropped. But the middle 8 is sung by Rebecca & Fiona with different lyrics. I love it!




The Royal Concept have already released their next single called "On Our Way."  And it is pretty good, too! I like it! But I think I'm still hung up on "World On Fire." You can watch the video for "On Our Way" here.

Both "World On Fire" and "On Our Way" are both available on iTunes! Hopefully the Rebecca & Fiona Mix will be available on iTunes very soon! And it would be even better if it were a clean version with the "F bombs" buzzed out!

Cheers then,
—Davearama

P.S. Perhaps Rebecca & Fiona will remix and sing on "On Our Way!" Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment