Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

How About No (Parralox Remix) by Real Experts

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Parralox has remixed the latest single from UK synthpop group Real Experts and the result is absolutely POPtastic! The song is called about "How About No."



I hadn't heard the original version of the song before I saw it pop up on my Facebook newsfeed when Parralox posted it. As soon as I heard the song, I immediately wanted to start dancing! The mix is so good. At first, I even wondered if John from Parralox was on lead vocals. But no, it isn't him. The singer delivers some FABULOUS vocals. Check out the fabulous remix here ...



Isn't that wonderful? I just absolutely LOVE it! Makes me long for new Parralox music! 

Currently, the original version of "How About No" is available on digital outlets everywhere. Parralox's remix will be released on a forthcoming remix album of Real Experts.

In the meantime, remember to like the Facebook pages of both Parralox and Real Experts.

Cheers then,
—Davearama

2 comments: