Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Sunday, December 20, 2015

#11 of 2015

Dear Poptastic Readers,

#11 in our Top 100 Songs of 2015 is "Love Is Free" by Robyn & La Bagatelle Magique featuring Maluca. Click on the name of the song to see what Poptastic Confessions had to say about it.



I must confess, I wasn't sure what to think about this song for the longest time. Sure, I loved the beat and how it always made me wanna dance. But for some reason, I wasn't listening to it as much as some of the other songs on the list. And then the video dropped, and I suddenly, I was in love with it again. Just have a look ...




That was an amazing video, right? I LOVED IT!

Funnily enough, Robyn also came in at #10 last year with her song with Röyksopp called "Do It Again." 

Cheers then,
—The Poptastic Confessions Collective

P.S. While you are here, check out the other songs in the countdown ...

































P.S.S. See Poptastic Confessions Top Songs by year ...


2014201320122011, and 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment