Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Robots With Rayguns

Dear Poptastic Readers,

Sorry, I know it has been awhile since the last update. We have some new music to share with you very soon. In the meantime, I have recently discovered Robots With Rayguns.



Who are Robots With Rayguns? I don't know. I can't seem to find much information online (like a bio). Here's what I do know. They make infectious songs made out of samples (perhaps) and puts them to old videos of people spontaneous synchronized dancing! And really, what could be better than that.



Just check this video out for "Change Of Heart" ... Jody Watley fans pay special attention to this ...


Wasn't that fab? And now check out "Sugarbaby"  ... Remember Ready For The World?


I just can't get enough! If you can't either. Check out Robots With Rayguns official site. And like them on Facebook. Buy their music on Bandcamp. Watch more of their videos on YouTube.

Cheers then,
—Davearama


No comments:

Post a Comment