Poptastic Confessions

Poptastic Confessions

Friday, March 1, 2019

Killing My Time by G Flip

Dear Poptastic Readers,

I, Davearama, recently went to Australia to see Bananarama on tour, meet John from Parralox and Costa from Neon Nights, as well as other friends, too. While in Melbourne, I walked over to the Australian Music Vault, which is incredible display of Australian music. There is a video cube that you walk into where video plays on all 4 walls inside the cube, and of course music plays over the images. One of these songs was "Killing My Time" by G Flip.



I loved the song so much the first time, that I stayed to hear it again. I filmed it on my iPhone, but I probably can't upload it to YouTube because of copyright issues. However, I will put a clip of it on our Instagram page (link below). No worries, G Flip has her own video for it.


G Flip

Who is G Flip? She's a Melbourne singer/songwriter/artist whose real name is Georgia Flipo. We can't seem to get enough of her song "Killing My Time." Check out her super-cute music video here.



Admit it: You want to listen to it again. Go ahead. "Killing My Time" is available on digital outlets everywhere. Buy your copy today. We've gone ahead and added it (as well as G Flip's songs "About You" and "Drink Too Much") to our 2019 Poptastic Confessions Playlist on Spotify. Enjoy!


Cheers then,
—Davearama

P.S. Please follow G Flip and Poptastic Confessions on social media ...

G Flip
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Poptastic Confessions
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Poptastic Confessions 7th Anniversary

Please like and share our links so that more people hear and buy the music!




No comments:

Post a Comment